Only 20 minutes drive from Nadi International Airport, Port Denarau Marina is Fiji’s premier marina facility. As the hub of the integrated Denarau Island Resort, Port Denarau Marina is the gateway to exploring the idyllic sun drenched tropical isles of Fiji’s Western Division.
23rd September 2021 – The COVID-19 Risk Mitigation Taskforce Public Advisory has a few changes specifically listed below:
- Entry into Fiji after 9th September will only be approved for fully vaccination crew and passengers. A copy of the vaccination cards highlighting both 1st and 2nd vaccinations dose and dates and a completion of 2 weeks wait period for maximum efficacy.
- For those who are already in Fiji, it is encouraged that you get vaccinated as you may be refused service or turned away from some businesses based on this requirement. These requirement may also be put in place by outer islands. A VAX-Check tool will soon be utilized to verify patron/customer details, once consent has been confirmed. If consent is not confirmed, entities are not to provide any services accordingly.
- The requirement for fly-in crew (coming in now) is for them to be vaccinated and clear the usual 14 day quarantine requirement at a designated facility prior to joining the vessel
- If they come in with the vessel – the usual standard protocols still apply (no changes) with the only difference being they must be vaccinated & proof provided beforehand
- When sending in applications (henceforth) you must also send in details of your vaccinations
Port Denarau Marina (17 45.5 S 177 23.0 E)
Only 20 minutes from the international airport and 10 minutes from Nadi town the fast developing marina complex is the centre of yachting activity in Fiji.