COVID-19 Vaccine Information:
- Has the government of Fiji approved a COVID-19 vaccine for use? Yes
- Are vaccines available in Fiji ? Yes
- Which vaccines are available in Fiji? Oxford-AstraZeneca and Moderna.
- For information about vaccination in Fiji, contact the Fiji Ministry of Health and see the Ministry’s recent vaccination update.
- Is a curfew in place? No
- Effective from the 6th of February 2022, curfew was lifted .
- Are there restrictions on intercity or interstate travel? No
- Is travel insurance and proof of vaccination required? No
- Effective from the 14th of February 2023,this no longer is a requirement.