COVID-19 Vaccine Information:
- Has the government of Fiji approved a COVID-19 vaccine for use? Yes
- Are vaccines available in Fiji ? Yes
- Which vaccines are available in Fiji? Oxford-AstraZeneca
- For information about vaccination in Fiji, contact the Fiji Ministry of Health and see the Ministry’s recent vaccination update.
- Is a curfew in place? Yes
- A curfew is enforced nationwide nightly.
- In Viti Levu, the curfew is 8 p.m. to 4 a.m. with the exception of containment zones having a curfew from 6pm to 4a.m.
- Outside Viti Levu, the curfew will continue to be 11 p.m. to 4 a.m.
- Are there restrictions on intercity or interstate travel? Yes
- Authorities have introduced restrictions in several areas, including Suva, Lami, Nausori, Nadi, and Lautoka. Residents in these areas will be unable to depart, except in exceptional medical cases, until restrictions are removed.
- Travelers on the island of Viti Levu are currently barred from traveling to other parts of Fiji