Make the most of the many activities on offer including snorkeling, fishing, volleyball, kayaking, fish feeding, or even a message!
Enjoy a sumptuous buffet lunch including fresh fish, salads & meats.
Mala Mala Adventure Sailing Inclusions:
- Free return hotel transfers Nadi area & Sonaisali (Coral Coral small surcharge)
- Return transfers “under sail” aboard Moale to Mala
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Delicious BBQ buffet lunch
- Free soft drinks, water, tea and coffee – all day
- Change rooms, flush toilets and fresh water shower
- All activities including snorkeling, reef fishing, glass bottom boat, fish feeding, kayaking, beach volleyball
- Entertainment throughout the day by the Mala Mala Boys Band
- Beer, wine and mixers available at the bure bar island massage and beauty treatments available at extra cost.
Moale : Simpson Sailing Catamaran.
Moale is a 48′ Simpson Sailing Catamaran. The name Moale is pronounced MO AH LEE and is from the Papuan Motu Language in Papua New Guinea and means “place of peace, tranquility and happiness”.
Cruise the spectacular Fijian Islands aboard the 48′ sailing catamaran ‘Moale’ – either exclusive ‘live aboard ‘ charters for up to 10 passengers (plus crew) or day cruises for 30+ passengers plus crew.