The SL-C420 is a robust, completely self-contained 4–5NM+ solar powered lantern which incorporates a 36 LED light source for even greater light intensity.
The 3 & 4 hole bolt pattern base fits directly onto existing 200mm OD industry standard mounts for ease of installation.
The chassis of the SLC420 is made from cast aluminum, subject to 7-stage powder-coating in high visibility IALA colors for daytime recognition, with UV-stabilized rubber corners and gaskets providing a superior IP68 waterproof rating – the best in the industry.
Four (4) premium-grade solar modules are integrated into the assembly, and mounted to collect sunlight at all angles.
The unit is capable of producing any of 256 IALA recommended flash characters – field-adjustable without the need for ancillary equipment.
The tough polycarbonate lens is specifically designed for use with LEDs, and incorporates an environment-friendly spike – deterring unwelcome bird life. The lens design also ensures that vessel operators clearly see the light from above, when passing the AtoN.
- 4-5NM+ range
- Fitted with 36 ultra-high intensity LEDs for greater light intensity
- 256 user adjustable IALA flash characters
- 4 user adjustable intensity setting
- Large replaceable SLA battery with 6 year design life
- Heavy-duty aluminium construction
- Large 200mm OD bolt pattern base
- IP68 waterproof
- External ON/OFF switch
- External battery charging port
- RF or GPS flash synchronisation
- GSM monitoring & control system
- Radio control system – for remote activation & character adjustment