The Sealite SL60 Solar Marine Lantern 2-3NM+ is the world’s most popular and versatile 2-3nm+ solar marine light, the SL60 is ideal for navigation, hazard lighting, aquaculture, perimeter lighting and a range of other applications.
Made from tough, durable polycarbonate and using the latest high intensity LEDs, no expense has been spared in the design and development of this lantern.
The SL60 can be installed in minutes, and requires no operator intervention. The flash characters are easily adjusted onsite by the user, and the lantern has a permanent on/off switch for easy storage.
During daylight hours the solar module will charge the battery and the lantern will automatically begin operation at dusk – once the ambient light threshold drops sufficiently.
The sealed battery compartment allows the battery to be replaced after years of service – don’t throw the light away at the end of the battery service life. Optional 200mm OD Base Pattern.
The SL60 is available with optional large 200mm OD base pattern to suit installation requirements.
- 2-3NM+ range
- Ultra-high intensity LEDs
- Installs in minutes & operates maintenance-free for up to five years
- 256 user adjustable IALA flash characters
- 4 user adjustable intensity settings
- User-replaceable battery in sealed battery compartment
- NiMH battery for long service life & wide temperature range
- Made from tough, durable polycarbonate
- Completely sealed & self-contained
- Integrated bird-deterrent spike
- ON/OFF storage switch
- IP68 waterproof
- 3 battery sizes to suit global location & various usage profiles
- Large 200mm OD bolt pattern base