The base is moulded in one-piece, strong, coloured, durable polyethylene – filled with closed-cell polyurethane and UV-stabilized for resistance to sunlight.
The strong, lightweight polyethylene buoy top is moulded in standard IALA high visibility colours and shapes to suit a range of installation requirements.
For superior night visibility, the SLB1250 navigation buoy may be fitted with a range of Sealite solar LED marine lanterns up to 5nm+.
Brass inserts provide a secure mounting for top, tower and signs. A 316-grade stainless steel eyebolt passes through the base providing a strong mooring chain attachment point.
In addition, all hardware and fittings are 316-grade stainless steel.
Sealite SLB-1250 Features
- Made from stong, durable UV-stabilized virgin polyethylene
- Rotationally-moulded to 9mm (float section) & 7mm (top section) wall thickness
- 316-grade stainless-steel mooring post with 18mm mooring eye
- Float section foam filled with closed-cell polyurethane
- Optional top marks and lights available
Sealite SLB-1250 Advantages
- Single piece float
- Complete unit – ready for immediate installation
- High visibility red, green, white or yellow as per IALA Recommendations
- 316-grade stainless steel eye bolt for strong mooring chain attachment point
- Excellent buoyancy & stability
- Environmentally friendly & recyclable
Sealite SLB-1250 Options
- Mould-In Graphics
- External Ballast
- Radar Reflector