The SLB600 and SLB601 are short-range buoys ready for immediate installation. Typical applications include day and night channel, speed zone and restricted area marking.
The SLB600 and SLB601 are extremely long lasting and are moulded from strong, durable, UV-stabilized polyethylene. The large buoy base enables an even greater mooring load, with reserve buoyancy of 26kg (57lbs).
The stainless steel mooring bush is moulded directly into the buoy during manufacture for superior durability and strength. A large mooring chain attachment point accommodates a 16mm shackle or 12mm silver rope.
The complete assembly is only 18.5kg (41lbs) and is available in standard high visibility Yellow, Green, Red and White.
SLB600 and SLB601 Features
- High visibility red, green, white or yellow as per IALA recommendations
- Range of mooring equipment & chain available
- 16mm shackle or 12mm silver rope attachment point
- Excellent buoyancy & stability
- Mould-in graphics to suit customer requirements
- Cost effective & environmentally friendly
SLB600 and SLB601 Options
- Mould-in graphics
- Integrated light mount top section (SL-B601)