Port Denarau Marina, Fiji’s Premier marina facility and also a publicly listed company is seeking to employ suitably qualified and experienced professionals in the following position:
The person will have to show initiative to help organize and maintain an organized working atmosphere within the Reservations Office.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Greets customers and promote positive public relations
- Make marina reservations, changes and cancellations
- Advise public of rules and regulations related to use of the Marina and its facilities
- Assist with Front Office functions providing information on facilities, services at marina
- Promptly respond to telephone and radio assistance
- Responsible for documenting all complaints and accidents according to procedure
- Balance daily takings
- Relieve dock hand duties on occasions
- Perform other duties as assigned
The suitable candidate will have:
- Experience in overall Office procedures and has worked with the public in some form or another. Experience within the Marina Industry, or hotel reservations would be an advantage.
- Ability to work closely with public in a positive manner
- Ability to enforce rules and regulations related to use of the Marina
- Hands-on position working indoors and outdoors
- Sales experience and some accounting knowledge
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Boat master License advantageous
- Proficient with computers
- Employee is subject to shift work and working on all major holidays
Remuneration offered will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Applications with resume and at least 2 references are to be emailed to [email protected] Applications close 20thSeptember 2019.